THE WISDOM OF TAO


He who knows other men is discerning; he who knows himself is intelligent. He who overcomes others is strong; he who overcomes himself is mighty.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Hats off to the Cool Cops.

I was driving down a hill not even thinking about the speed limit.

In order to go the 25 mph speed limit I would have needed to ride the breaks.

I wasn't going much over 30, asd was mostly safe, but it was enough that the Cop comming up the hill couldn't ignore me. So he had his hand out the window and was flashing the peace sign (2) and then his whole hand (5) he did this a few times and I got the messages.

thanks for not stopping me Mr Cop.

4 comments:

Parkazam said...

Oh sweet! I love cops now! ...They're all the same, right?

Mrs. Schmalison said...

If you would have been in California they would have shot out your tires.

Connie de said...

Happy Birthday! The cop must have known. I hope you get a good present.

Creed said...

I had a pretty cool cop experience the other day and it had to do with your sons digerido however that is spelled. Ill have to tell you about it sometime.