THE WISDOM OF TAO


He who knows other men is discerning; he who knows himself is intelligent. He who overcomes others is strong; he who overcomes himself is mighty.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

What super power would you choose?

Why are the only two alternatives that people give me are to be invisible or to fly? Here is what I would chose: the ability to stop time. everything around me would stop but I could go on moving living, learning, sleeping, driving watching movies. I haven't done a whole lot of research on this, I suppose you would keep aging. So I would need Two SuperPowers. Stop Time and Not get Old. This way if you chose to be invisible I can stop time and shoot silly string everywhere until I cover you up and I can tell where you are and I would then steal your clothes and you couldn't re-appear. What would you choose? and what would you do if you could stop time?




Hey if you looked at the post on electric cars and were interested take a look at this:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/blogs/energy_family_news/4215976.html?series=19


yip yip yip, someone is going to make a truck load of money.

1 comment:

Whittron said...

I want to read peoples minds... not just what they are thinking at the time, but be able to search their mind and find out stuff about them.

Now that I have typed that, it sounds really creepy, I don't mean it in a creepy way though.