THE WISDOM OF TAO


He who knows other men is discerning; he who knows himself is intelligent. He who overcomes others is strong; he who overcomes himself is mighty.

Monday, September 7, 2009

West Wing

I don't believe everything I see on TV. (now the internet is a different story)
But I sure want the west wing to be like this.




My wife and I have been doing a serious West Wing Watch-a-thon.

It makes me think that the people in the white house are not idiots, far from it.
It also shores up my respect for the POTUS, and for the office.

And it makes me realize that people that have a problem with the President of the United States telling their kids to become all that they can be by staying in school and working hard, and asking the kids to not ask what this nation can do for them, but what they can do for this nation, well, those parents are morons.

No comments: