THE WISDOM OF TAO


He who knows other men is discerning; he who knows himself is intelligent. He who overcomes others is strong; he who overcomes himself is mighty.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ah, the memories


Tickets from the distant and not so distant past.

And there is a story behind each ticket, such as the one that looks like it spent time in the washing machine. See, Misbach washed all our tickets. of course we were a little nervous that they wouldn't let us in.
The were 3 of us that went to see CSN and we had four tickets, we couldn't sell the extra at the door so while waiting for the show to start Bastion decided to go get a camera or binoculars, since he could get back in. Well he left and came back empty handed because he hadn't taken the Keys to my car.
might not mean much to anyone but me
I could go on and on, but my memory needs a while to heat up, but trust me there were stories.

2 comments:

Whittron said...

you are the coolest. I love your tickets. I also like the new look of your blog.

McKayJoice said...

I love this too, Love them.

Wonder if i have all my tickets.