THE WISDOM OF TAO


He who knows other men is discerning; he who knows himself is intelligent. He who overcomes others is strong; he who overcomes himself is mighty.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kristin Chenoweth

As a kid It seemed like, as a family, we would watch the Wizard of Oz whenever it came on TV. I have fond memories of this even though my sisters would point out the plastic flowers and leaves. So I have been intrigued with the musical "Wicked", I think I should like to see it. the trailer says it clears up where the ruby red slippers come from and why the lion is cowardly.



Then I find out that Olive, on Pushing Daisies, has performed as Glenda the good on Broadway. I should like to see that. and now I see that she might be in the movie production (maybe) next year. So in checking out her singing I found this. what a surprise and a delight.

2 comments:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

We saw the play in LA. It was wonderful. I wish that Kristin Chenoweth had been in the version we saw but the girl that played Glenda the good witch was so good and so funny.

Connie de said...

Come down. I'll take you for your birthday. I'd love to see it again!