THE WISDOM OF TAO


He who knows other men is discerning; he who knows himself is intelligent. He who overcomes others is strong; he who overcomes himself is mighty.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

If God had not given us Duct Tape, it would have been necessary to invent it.


So I go to Walmart and as I am paying for the goods, I realize I have three cents. The purchase price is some odd dollars and 78 cents. Well, I would really like to have just a quarter in my pocket for the Coke machine at work. I think about giving the cashier the three cents then I remember where I am. I also notice there is a bit of a line behind me and I would really hate to inconvenience everyone while we waited for the minimum wage associate to call her supervisor to handle this situation.

I left with 2 dimes and 5 pennies in my pocket.

No comments: