THE WISDOM OF TAO


He who knows other men is discerning; he who knows himself is intelligent. He who overcomes others is strong; he who overcomes himself is mighty.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

What If the Conspiracy Theorist Aren't Wrong?

That Title is a double negative. I should have said 'What if the Conspiracy Theorist are Right?

But you would think that I was nuts if you thought I bought into the Idea that The Government knew there were aliens and And had Kennedy killed.

Nobody wants to be thought of as nuts so just think about this. I have a Video that I downloaded a year or more ago that is a lot older then that. It was actually a clip of a local news program about a Stan Meyer who built a dune buggy that ran on Hydrogen (water is two thirds Hydrogen) that it gets from water. So in the video clip it shows him driving this and telling how it works.




Well I didn't even watch the video cuz I downloaded it at work and never really had the time. Till Today. I did a search and found this web site that is authored by a big time conspiracy theorist.

So what if all this was correct? Can you imagine if with the advance of technology and by mass producing the Engine, the price, which was 15oo$ in 1998, was less and the engine worked better? The Economy would be in complete upheaval.

WHAT IF YOU COULD FILL UP YOUR CAR FROM YOUR GARDEN HOSE!!!!

think about it - tell me what you think and if you have heard anything different.


and What if the Powers that be really killed this Stan guy? scary.

No comments: