THE WISDOM OF TAO


He who knows other men is discerning; he who knows himself is intelligent. He who overcomes others is strong; he who overcomes himself is mighty.

Monday, October 29, 2007

I got hooked on Sudoku by Whitney. After she asked me what I thought of it last year, and I told her I thought it was a game that white trash played she ended up giving me a book full of puzzles for a gift. So I felt bad, but not real bad, and I proceeded to do all the puzzles in the book. Then I figured I would try to solve Sudoku programmatically and this is what I cam up with:



And now look you can down load it and try it. Go here: http://www.winsite.com/bin/Search?id=19500000036289

If you click on the word test it will load several puzzles, I don't know if you want to keep loading the same puzzles but I got tired of typing in the puzzles for the myriad of times I had to test this. I think there is still one of the puzzles that I can't solve. So it is not a finished product.

No comments: