THE WISDOM OF TAO


He who knows other men is discerning; he who knows himself is intelligent. He who overcomes others is strong; he who overcomes himself is mighty.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Pop goes my Head


My Kids have acquaintances of friends who know someone who has a relative who is gay. By all means I don't want to offend them. I hope they don't read this. But I am pretty comfortable in saying that I don't ever think I will be of that persuasion.

The reason I am thinking of that is that I have had something happen to me that makes me feel just a tinsy bit of what I would think it would feel like to realize I wanted to do weird things to another guy.

(K, I just got this creepy feeling, Maybe I don't have any Idea)

But Let me tell you what it was. I watched the movie called Music and Lyrics with Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore. I have qualms about admitting that I liked it. Or rather I liked Hugh Grant. I don't really like Drew Barrymore. The story was predictable and sickly sweet, but I kind of liked it. So now I have had the song, "Pop Goes my Heart" running through my head for days now. OK that is the last I will speak of it. It was good to get that out in the open - come out of the closet. Now I can put it behind me and get on with my life.

No comments: