THE WISDOM OF TAO


He who knows other men is discerning; he who knows himself is intelligent. He who overcomes others is strong; he who overcomes himself is mighty.

Monday, August 6, 2007


Here is a Game I wrote.
I used to sit in church and play this with my friends.
I thought it would be a challenge to create the logic to
play against a real person, It was and I am kind of thrilled
that I got it to work

You can download it by going to here http://www.winsite.com/bin/Search?id=19500000036289

2 comments:

Whittron said...

very cool! I didn't know you had that quote program available to download, I think I am going to do that at work tomorrow.

Mrs. Schmalison said...

Hey Uncle Matt!! I had no idea you were a blogger. I am trying to get Mom to set one up too but......she feels that she isnt ready for "All the technology stuff"