THE WISDOM OF TAO


He who knows other men is discerning; he who knows himself is intelligent. He who overcomes others is strong; he who overcomes himself is mighty.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

HOW ABOUT THOSE JAZZ!

I got a complaint -
The NBA is a mans game. I got nothing against eye candy as cheerleaders, but when I see a woman interviewing a player or analyzing the game I can't help wonder who coached them into what questions to ask or who wrote the script they must have memorized. It doesn't matter that they know more about the game then me, It is still a distraction and I can't appreciate what they have to say.
I also start thinking about equal rights and equal employment opportunities and how intrusive it is when it shouldn't be. Again it is more of a distraction then it is worth.

hmmmm.... does that make me a
male chauvinist pig? of course.

No comments: