THE WISDOM OF TAO


He who knows other men is discerning; he who knows himself is intelligent. He who overcomes others is strong; he who overcomes himself is mighty.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sorry Dude

I was stopped at a 4 way stop.
I remember the law, it said (33 years ago) that if you get to a 4 way it is the person who gets there first goes first, then if both cars get there at the same time the one on the right has right of way.
Well, all to often I get to a 4 way and it is hard to tell which one got there first.
Invariably the other driver hesitates because he does not want to run into anyone regardless of who had the right of way (good thinking) or else he waits, trying to be polite.
So I have decided to save everyone that awkward pause, and a good 2 1/2 seconds I will just barrel through the intersection.
So here is a sorry, I am not an arrogant SOB. I just think if I go quickly it will save every ones time.

Did you also realize you can schedule a post to post in the future. I had a great idea on what to do with this capability, if it existed, a few weeks ago. Now I find that the capability exists and I can't remember what I wanted to use it for.
I am only sure I didn't want to use it for evil.

Try to relax and enjoy the crisis.
-- Ashleigh Brilliant

2 comments:

Whittron said...

so was this post posted for the future?

I enjoy that quote at the end.

the Ortons 9 said...

yip yip yip. posted in the future.